Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Depends on what you want to do....

Les Schwab has a good high mile tire: "Toyo-800 Ultra" 100,000 mile warranty, about $625.00 last time I checked

They also have a "Toyo-Proxes TPT" which is more performance oriented so a 60,000 mile warranty is what they carry on those.

America's Tire a.k.a Discount Tire have "Michelin" can't recall the passenger car model name but those have been good as well

Costco has a similar Michelin as everybody else, but will be slightly different in design, so it will remain a costco exclusive tire, but price will most likely be cheaper.

Then get some 15" steelies and mount some Bridgestone Blizzaks for winter fun.

All these retailers are here and in CA too, so that may be a benefit as well?

Lewis

My brother has always had the Toyo's of some variation on his Subaru's, and we live in Eastern Washington, and they have always done fine in harsh snow and ice.

On my Legacy, I had some POS Coopers, they did decent enough in the snow and ice. I was going to get some BF Goodrich Traction T/A's, but I traded it in for my truck before I bought some.

My brother has always had the Toyo's of some variation on his Subaru's, and we live in Eastern Washington, and they have always done fine in harsh snow and ice.

On my Legacy, I had some POS Coopers, they did decent enough in the snow and ice. I was going to get some BF Goodrich Traction T/A's, but I traded it in for my truck before I bought some.

I am leaning towards BFGoodrich Tour T/A Pro Series. 205 70r 15. i saw these at sams club, anyone know anything about the tires? http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=535&item=164414&prDeTab=1#A