Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Free Subaru's

Hey guys, I will be giving away 2 Subaru's in the very near future. The first one is a 1990 2.2 AWD wagon. The other one is a 1992 white Legacy 4 door sedan all power air and in pretty nice condition inside and out. The wagon is kind of a beater inside and out.

The deal:

The wagon has a good trans, the sedan has a bad trans.

Both:

I will be removing the motors (complete) encluding the harness and ECU. I will also be cutting the exhaust headers off a few inches below the motor so I'll have the proper flange to build exhaust for it to work on my Trikes. Everything else will be left alone as much as possible. Not sure yet how much other stuff I might need to remove to get the motors out, but it will all go with the cars.

The catch: Free..But you must take it all and as soon as I'm ready to let them go. Would prefer to have the same person take them both, but will consider seperating them.

Both cars right now are complete and both were driven to my place.

I am working with one person about them, but his situation has changed some and he may not want them after all. Let me know if your interested.

you can also use my email. trikerbob59@yahoo.com

Bob