Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Does anyone want to BBQ in T-Town for Labor Day?

I've got this big ol' grill and it ain't been used much this year(enough to keep the rust off). Was wondering if anyone that didn't have a camping trip or something like that planned, we could gather at my place on 56th and I-5 in Tacoma and burn some burgers and hot dogs or whatever and BS about Soobs and of course.....HAVE A COUPLE BREWSKIES:drunk:

I could supply the H & HD"S and maybe some chips.

I just miss being able to hang with Soobahoulics from the PNW.(don't have to be PNW to come:headbang: )

Would want to do it on Sunday, September 2nd around 3ish. I have music and of course the barby AND A HUGE A$$ GARAGE that I want to show off.:banana:

I guess it could also be a house warming as we have yet to have on of those.(GIFTS, HAHAHA:lol: )

Post, PM, e-mail or call if you wanna come so I can tells ya ware th place is and so I can plan.:clap:

DAVE

253-566-1061

legobrick92@yahoo.com

AND of course here

Yeah, I know, but I thought I should reply so you'd know where I stand. Last year, you put up this thread and when nobody replied in the first 24, you got heated. :mad: :-p

Yeah, but I wasn't aware at that time that it takes a little time for peeps to get their ducks in a row.

Besides, I'm a BBQin even if no one shows up, rain or shine, come hell or high water(as my Mom used to say)

Later:headbang:

id love to come is my ss is running by then. all i need is a damn cherry picker and a stand then its only a 2 day journey to get it going

i got one of each i could maybe let you borrow, you know as long as i know i will get them back in one piece.