Ultimate Subaru Message Board

fender trimming 101

[ATTACH][ATTACH]5203[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

now i can get bigger tires with out the lift, i wanna see how big i can go. hoping for 30 inch tires, than ill put the 4 inch lift on

looks like the same job that I did on my gl wagon. not much more room to go without actually starting to cut into the doors...plus for most of the cars this year in my area, this part of the fenders are rusted anyway, so it just gives a good excuse to cut anyway!

looks like the same job that I did on my gl wagon. not much more room to go without actually starting to cut into the doors...plus for most of the cars this year in my area, this part of the fenders are rusted anyway, so it just gives a good excuse to cut anyway!

Cut the doors... weld them shut first though... :headbang:

Cut the doors... weld them shut first though... :headbang:

LOL, problem is the rugrats would have a hard time crawling in from the back all the time...course the wife-unit will only let them in the subaru if she is with me so I don't quote "do anything stupid". She is under the misguided impression that I can actually go too fast in it LOL!

LOL, problem is the rugrats would have a hard time crawling in from the back all the time...course the wife-unit will only let them in the subaru if she is with me so I don't quote "do anything stupid". She is under the misguided impression that I can actually go too fast in it LOL!

Bwahahaha! With the doors welded shut ya can just sling the kidlets in through the window :lol:

Sounds like my wife would get along great guns with yours!