Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Loyale is going to a new home!

I finally found a good new home for the Loyale. I need the bigger towing capacity of the cherokee, but I still love my soob. What a total bummer! So, Goatcheez came out to pick it up. Maybe he'll post about it... Hope he is happy- I know I was! :banana:

Anyway, the bug is already itching and its only been gone 15 min.! I know I'll get another soob someday. Hopefully something like the Mountain Griz. Hopefully by then I'll be in a land where it can be enjoyed... not around here thats for sure! Anyway, I'll be around to add my 2 cents every now and then. Thanks for all the help guys!

Yep, I bought her. Runs like a top :).

Question for the "experts". Car blew good heat when I test drove her but on my 2 hour ride home heat basically stop blowing hot. Also the notorious "water gushing" sound from under the dash seemed to get increasingly worse. Milemaker had told me that the car had been sitting for a couple months so I'm wondering if air got into the coolant system. He also said the heat worked great. I have no reason to doubt him. What was the proceedure again for bleading the system?? Any other thoughts on what this could be. Car is in normal operating temp but no heat.

Oh, one more (for now). Shifter is really sloppy. Goes into gear great but has avery sloppy feel to it. Milemaker said that bushings are the culprate. What bushings and where do I get replacements??

I plan I keeping this one going to 300,000 just like my last Loyale. Just gotta get a few glitches fixed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

goatcheez