Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Scoob Noob from Nor Cal

Hey all, I am not new to the automotive world but I am new to Scoobies. I have been a Toyota die hard for many years (still am) but I have always really liked the style, looks, and ability of Subarus and I recently sold my 93 accord (which was a great car btw just had too many miles and I had beat it to hard to warrant keeping it around) and I had been considering the late 80s DL/GL wagons. Just found out about this site from a friend on a Toyota forum so I thought I would stop by to learn more about these vehicles before I get one. Anyway hope to learn some good stuff.

Here is my 1985 4runner that I have been building for the last 2 years or so. Its kind of finished, if you know what I mean :)

4RNR1.jpg

blurplate.jpg

nickonrocks.jpg

Hey thats a nice runner you got there! (couldnt view pix from work in my earlier reply).

Here's a couple shots of my Pickup:

009.jpg

013.jpg

strawberry02.jpg

Whereabouts are you located? A co-worker of mine (who actually got me started on this whole 'yota thing) has the custom '81 pictured there. We are always lookin for more to go wheelin with. Plannin on the Rubicon this summer, fordyce and more.

Hey thats a nice runner you got there! (couldnt view pix from work in my earlier reply).

Here's a couple shots of my Pickup:

009.jpg

013.jpg

strawberry02.jpg

Whereabouts are you located? A co-worker of mine (who actually got me started on this whole 'yota thing) has the custom '81 pictured there. We are always lookin for more to go wheelin with. Plannin on the Rubicon this summer, fordyce and more.

I live in Nevada City. Those pictures didnt load for me though...

I will definitely be hitting up fordyce and the con this year.

• 4 weeks later...
I took down my image host earlier. Here's some i have hosted somewhere else:

l_71abb69428e13ce245b5106aaeeaf909.jpg

l_bd70dec72db52b66ff835c94804feab3.jpg

l_00f7fc3e76b8d57376a34b8e753f0d7b.jpg

l_500b446d4453add9fb19ab73dc00ad82.jpg

Just noticed your screen name. Happens to be one of my favorite tool songs of all time.

Sick second gen man! I like it. Are those pics from the rubicon? I havnt had a chance to go there yet. My friends and I are starting to plan some trips though for this spring and summer. Where you from? Let me know if you want to go i'll tell you when we head out. tool rocks man, my favorite song too :headbang: