Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I was given a nice running EA-81

opus

AND!!! You could do your own EXTREME version of "Will It Blend" :headbang:

:lol:

Yeah!!! Just make sure your guests are wearing safety glasses... it's all fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out:dead: Aaaaaahaaha....aaaaaahaahaaaa

I'de like to see that on TV...it might pry me away from this board for awhile:lol:

I used to drive school bus, I am used to it. :)

Oh-boy... I don't think I could handle that job...I'd go nuts.

On a more serious note, you mentioned an irrigation pump. Do you have a farm or large garden, or just a big @#* water leak in your basement? And as for the generator, how many watts do you need it to produce? My dad owns a small dairy farm and has a 15000 watt...I think... generator for backup. It runs off his tractors pto which puts out about 40hp.

Oh-boy... I don't think I could handle that job...I'd go nuts.

On a more serious note, you mentioned an irrigation pump. Do you have a farm or large garden, or just a big @#* water leak in your basement? And as for the generator, how many watts do you need it to produce? My dad owns a small dairy farm and has a 15000 watt...I think... generator for backup. It runs off his tractors pto which puts out about 40hp.

Ranch, but really no need for irrigation, although I could pump out the river if need be. :) As for generator I have a military genset with a 4 cyl engine, just like the soob. This engine however is 32 cu in. Pistons are about the size of a shot glass I would think. You could hear it from there if I started it. :)