Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new Harry's in Hazleton Update.

The EA81 drought continues. But EA82 cars were everywhere. In particular, there's one of those 3 door full time 4WD turbo EA82s. looked really nice. I hate seeing some of these cars in the yard. Saw at least 2 justys, couple XTs and SVXs. As usual, lots of legacy's and imprezas. A few outback editions too.

Monday special - tires are $7. I got a set of nice BFG A/Ts for my van for about $25!! :banana:

Harry's is the toy store of my adult life.

When were you there? I was there yesterday 2/18/08 at about 10 am. If you look closer at that 3 door turbo it was only a Fwd carb car that someone stuck an AWD Turbo sticker on. My score from Harrys http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=85393

I think I saw you! I was there from 9:30 till about noon. Noticed a guy with some subaru wagon wheels and as a passing thought, wondered what the odds were that he was a board member. Couldn't stop to chat since I had to finish up quick and get to Lancaster yesterday afternoon. Small world.:lol:

94loyale is right about the EA81's down in New Ringgold... Probably 4-5?? Including a Brat...

94, what color is your car? I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm usually in the white SVX or Blue 97 Legacy, the Brat is rusty and not on the road much :(

Wave and honk if you see me...

Hocrest, my wagon is Maroon in color with a bunch of stickers on the rear window. Sometimes I'll wave to the other wagons around here, but most of them just give me a wierd look. They just don't understand :grin: I'll definately keep an eye out for you though, I always go through Cressona to go bowling up at westwood. I'd honk, but I had to disconnect the horn because it sticks on :lol: So I'll just wave,haha. But yeah, there are actually 3 or 4 ea81 hatches down there too, they used to be in the bottom right corner, near all the old beetles. I must have missed the Brat though! I'll probably go this weekend sometime to look around.