Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Back again!!

hi, after almost 2 years it looks like i'm coming back to the "soobie" world! back then i had an '86 subaru gl wagon 5 spd. just like alot of those burgundy LOYALE wagons u see here. i absolutely loved it, but i sold it to a friend who needed a "ride" desperately, and he and his family had fallen on really hard times. well he's now back on his feet and doing really well, and offered to sell me back the soobie for $200. i was estatic because i missed her so bad and i had been wanting another car for a daily driver. i should get her back next week just in time for xmas!:banana: she still the same she was when i parted with her only now she has new tires, new starter, and a new carb. not too shabby. he did mention that he thinks she need a tuneup, timing lite especially. well after all that, i decided to come back and visit my favotite soobie site, this one! and it's changed....:eek: wheres all the pictures, all the great posts, the usual guys,(miles fox) the great "masters"????? no offense to anyone, i know that there are alot of good guys here and alot of pros, i just mean that this place seemed to have alot of....stuff!:slobber: well anyway, it's good to be back with my subaru brothers and hope we can all grow closer and learn alot from each other as we head into this new year! :headbang: laterz guys

Edited by baggyshorts
mispelling

welcome back!

as to "what happened?" - well, lots has happened, including a very nasty hacking recently that had the site down for several weeks while the powers-that-be attempted to rescue what they could, and get everyting moved to a more secure server. (btw - nice job guys!!)

some folks have moved on, others have come into the fold, so to speak... but we are still the big, mostly happy Subaru family that we always were...