Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Montana Trip

I recently took a trip to Montana from N. Idaho. On my trip home, my mind was rather tired, so I kept myself busy by counting every Subaru I passed. On a 291 mile trip, I saw 241 Subies. And I'm sure I missed quite a few. So if you were anywhere on I-90 (most headed eastbound) between Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and Butte, Montana from 2:30pm Mountain Time to 6:00pm Pacific Time, You were likely among those I counted. :banana:

And I'm just wondering, am I crazy? :rolleyes: Or do other people do this too?

~CK~

It's mind boggling to go into a town on the west coast... just so many roo's in one place...

Oh!

Does anybody else see the simularities between "Girl with a Legacy" and "The Beast I drive" :brow: .... avatar.... and they both walked away!

Edited by Indrid cold

Yes indeedy - so in reply to bheinen74... That's my legacy in my avatar. And yes, she's on her top. :eek: I killed her. =[ Twitch de la Brat was in there too!!! :rolleyes: We lived though. :banana:

But back to the post... Yes it's a TON of cars to count. I don't always keep track, but I thought it would be fun. :grin: number 100 was a green gen2 forester!

And I'd say probably 75% of them were mid-late 90's outbacks, most of which caught my eye because of their uniquely Subaru roof carriers. :)