Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

new to the site, not to the car!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 obk25xt

obk25xt

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • La Center, WA

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

hi i'm spencer, glad to join this site in hopes of hookin up with people with similar interests and to b.s. bout soobstuff! first off, i've had probly bout 10-15 subarus ranging from 1980 to 2008. currently i own an 08 outback xt which is way sweet but not my favorite, also i have a 92 legacy, also not my favorite. my favorite is my 90 loyale! with some help from my fab crazy cousin we have lifted it 6 inches, also i installed a d/r tranny, rear disc brakes, and a 94 2.2! this ride is totally sweet. the lift is wayyyyy tougher than anything i've seen for sale online, but yet is not too much. it is built correctly and handles very good, both on and offroad. hope to have some pics up soon. i would like to know which forums would best be related to my interests and also possibly to hook up with other folks from swwa and nwor who also have modified soobs and would like to do some offroading. thanks

#2 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,535 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

You're in the right place, in two different senses of the phrase... :)
This place is AWESOME for info on all kinds of subes.
And also, there are a ton of people in your area.
I'm sure they'll chime in too ;)

Twitch

#3 SoobieDoo

SoobieDoo

GL's...the luxury wheeler

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • ZigZag

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:44 AM

Welcome, and we'd love to see some pics of it. The off-road and trail news sections will be helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users