Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well, hi there, Robert! Welcome aboard. Don't stay confused, just ask for directions! Really quite helpful folks here. And tons of info.

'92 Legacy--great car, fantastic engine (sorry about the automatic part.) (Nah, j/k!)

Hello and welcome.gif to this site of fellow Subaru lovers.

hehe yes sorry about the auto part. Make sure you have the trans filter kit mod installed and keep good fresh fluid in her and that should help it to last longer. Those early/mid 90's Subaru's are some real tanks so she should treat you right.

Hello and welcome.gif to this site of fellow Subaru lovers.

hehe yes sorry about the auto part. Make sure you have the trans filter kit mod installed and keep good fresh fluid in her and that should help it to last longer. Those early/mid 90's Subaru's are some real tanks so she should treat you right.

My 92 Loyale was a tank... Haha. I put her through riding the ebrake, 265k miles (sold running and driving) drifting in the snow, into curbs, power slides, drifting on studs (long story) etc.

Hopefully the Legacy can put up that abuse :)

Welcome to the board :)

Pictures of the Legacy would be great!

Any mods?

You can find everything here as well as keep us updated on anything going with your Legacy!:banana:

Have a great one

Marshall:lol:

lol thanks marshall i dont have3 any mods yet l..... well yet i am look at a cold air intake... which is taking forever to find LOL but other then that all is good i love this car alot !!!! i am lookin to put some pics up asap :)

also i wanna go to wcss but my work wont let me take that off and because for us its the busy season :( ugh

lol right now its all stock just rolled to 177xxx on it so it still has a long while to go on it lol its got the ej22 in it and damn it drives amazing i love this car. i want to get a new hood and get the intake in it just because its amazing lol just having a problem finding some parts for it like an intake and thing