Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Realistic Out The Door Price for 2011 Forester

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DiscoStu

DiscoStu

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Grand Rapids

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:41 PM

Looking for a new or used Forester for my MotherInLaw. She won't get anything used with more than 20K miles on it. Local lot has a few 2009s/2010s in the $23K range. They also have brand new 2011s in the 26K range. She wants the all weather pkg with heated seats/mirrors/windshield. What can I realistically get a brand new one out the door for? (Michigan 6% tax, if that helps). Do you think I could get out for $24K (tax, title, everything included)? Can I do better?

What about the used ones? They have about 13K or 15K miles on them. Practically new.

Thanks

#2 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,803 posts
  • WV

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:34 AM

if you look above in the ligth blue-ish lettering you'll see the subaruforester.org site link just a couple inches above on this same page. That and the outback forums usually have threads dedicated to folks discussing the most recent pricing, etc.

Dealers make a lot on used cars, so there's more fat in those, but they aren't necessarily eager to come down because of it. If it's a steady demand Subaru area expect less flex.

#3 bheinen74

bheinen74

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • central Iowa

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:26 AM

check out http://www.heuberger...N6ILrOJBumV1YlQ

you will never ever ever ever find a lower price....if you find something better, then SPEAK up to me first...otherwise, there you go.

pick your color, pick your options and laugh at the ones who know no bettr.

Edited by bheinen74, 10 April 2011 - 04:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users