Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

03outback F.Passenger Seatbelt

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 03Outback

03Outback

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • St.Louis

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:15 AM

I have access to seatbelt material...
How do I restring/replace a Front Passenger Seatbelt..
I attempted to take the bolts out and found out the winding mechanism got locked up after frustrated work got it back in place but still need to replace the belt..I called a dealer and they wanted $550....to much for me...
any help?
Thank You

#2 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,310 posts
  • WV

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:32 AM

You should post in the appropriate forum - like New Generation forum. Shop talk is for tools, etc and doesn't get much traffic. A mod might move it for you to the approrpriate forum.

what is wrong with yours? Subaru warranties seat belts for like forever...guys with mid-90's subarus are still getting belts replaced for free by subaru.

get a used one, i rebuilt my H6 with the fancy rocket ship explosive, one time use seat belts that needed replaced. i dont' remember how much they were but it wasn't that expensive. probably why the car was totalled and i got to buy it cheap.:lol: call yards and check ebay.

there's one on ebay for $12 but it's the wrong side.

car-parts.com has a zillion for $25 and $30.

these guys have one for $60 in Kansas City, MO 1-800-448-4198

there are places that do it for $69 on ebay, rebuild yours for you, so it can't be that hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users