Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT Meet 2011 - Leavenworth

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it time yet Twitch. I thought it was after the show last year? Besides you have to give people time to get over the excitement of WCSS before they can get to starting this... I for one am looking forward to getting to one of the brat meets. I just don't think it will be this year.

Mike

Give it time yet Twitch. I thought it was after the show last year? Besides you have to give people time to get over the excitement of WCSS before they can get to starting this... I for one am looking forward to getting to one of the brat meets. I just don't think it will be this year.

Mike

Well, it has been Memorial Day weekend the last 2 years, so I thought we might be skipping it this year.

If not, let me know, cuz I'm kinda out of the loop on this one.

Twitch

• 2 weeks later...

Lets do a Brat meet.. I doesnt have to be big just a get together of the best 4WD little trucks made. I live in Spokane and I see there are brats in Idaho so why not use are beautiful backyard. Just saying.. I ready and down..

Ironically enough, I'm actually making my BRAT road legal again, today.

Licensed, insured and drivable, just gotta drag it over to the muffler shop to have them put on my new dual glasspacks ;):banana:

Lets do it, I just have to clear a spot from work, I usually get stuck working saturdays and rarely get 2 days off in a row.

Twitch