Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Personal Messages and Post Count

Before I dive into questions, I'll introduce myself. I'm located in Western PA, I have an 84 brat with a 2 inch lift and an 04 forester. I grew up on subaru and have owned several and I am becoming obsessed with collecting old parts, etc. and would like to get a few more 80's subies.

Ok so now my current problems:

I clicked around for a while to see if I could find answers to these questions, but I didn't find anything.

Anyone know why I can't send PMs? I found settings and how-to's and stuff, but when I try to use this feature I'm told that I don't have permission or something to that affect.

The statistics on my Profile also show that I have zero posts, though I have several.

Any solutions?

Welcome to the USMB.

I used to do a lot of 95-99's and have parts for them (including engines) that I'm parting out.

I don't do the older Subie's (vintage VW's actually).

When you can PM PM me.

I haven't heard form a long term member who lives local lately. But he did have some old Subaru cars and parts he was thinking of selling.

The statistics on my Profile also show that I have zero posts, though I have several.

Welcome!

Not all sub-forums that you post in will add to your post count. Classifieds, off-topic, I believe you don't get anything added to your post count, and I know there are more. So it does depend on the sections that you post in. That might be why you think you have several posts, but only a few are showing up in your post count.

HTH!

Welcome!

Not all sub-forums that you post in will add to your post count. Classifieds, off-topic, I believe you don't get anything added to your post count, and I know there are more. So it does depend on the sections that you post in. That might be why you think you have several posts, but only a few are showing up in your post count.

HTH!

Helpful. Thank you.