Ultimate Subaru Message Board

for sale- many parts from 2 1978 4DW wagons!

I need quite a few bits for mine but my head has gone blank lol

I know i do need x2 interior door handle trims and x2 of the inner handles that you shut the rear door with,little plastic things that look like they came off some kiddies wardrobe or something...

Bumper end caps for the square bumpers,front and rear

Rear mudflaps

tailgate lock and both front door locks with key that matches would be helpful

Rear side marker lights

Thats all for now but im sure there is more..... :)

to Petey:

Got 2 sets of doors, with interior panels, door opening handle tirm, plus the little plastic pull handles

Front Doors also have lock cylinders, and the matching rear hatches have lock cylinders. Got two ignition switches+ locking mechanism + ignition lock & key- one has been asked for and I've accepted an offer of $40 for it,but have not yet gotten the cash. I have only one key for each set of locks, so if you want to split up a set, I'll need to charge for an extra key ($6, locally) . It will take a good bit of work to salvage the lock cylinders from the doors, as they must be mostly disassembled! Be generous.

Got two small bumper end caps loose, probably front, two larger one on the sole remaining square bumper-they are a little tweaked from sitting in the parts pile but will probably spring back in to shape.

Got 1 rear mudflap, two fronts

Got 2 pairs of side marker lights, different from each other- 2 red, 2 yellow.

I have pics of the parts, e-mail me at my e-mail idpv@ida.net and I can send pics.

• 1 month later...

Email sent but figured i'd write it here as well in case you didn't get it. In Arizona but travel to CO and have friends up that way that could pick stuff up for me. Shipping would be to 85745. Have a 78 that I'm trying to get up and going.

Windshield

Rear tailgate hydraulic

Drivers side quarter panel

belt driven cooling fan, it's the fan that is hooked up to the belt and the radiator, 4 small bolts hold it in. If you take off the air filter you can get in there and take it off without much effort.

brush guard, doubt that is just lying around though

roof rack

I think that's it for now. Email me back at david.j.stancil@gmail.com. Check your inbox though as I did send you an email to you earlier this week. Thanks.

-Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

By chance wouldn't have a gas tank with the sending unit from one of those 78 4WD would you? I've got a 78 Wagon and it's been a pain trying to find one of those. Would definitely be willing to pay for shipping. Feel free to email me at david.j.stancil@gmail.com. Thanks.