Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

OEM PARTS online store??? Subaru Loyale parts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 92LoyaleH4

92LoyaleH4

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Lake City, PA USA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

My dealer around here sorta sucks. Not only do i always feel rushed they end up not getting the right parts.

I know there are a bunch of subaru sites but I want to know what you guys use, because id rather order online but i want only OEM parts.:cool:

Thanks!!!!

#2 porcupine73

porcupine73

Obligate carnivore

• Members
  • 5,000 posts
  • Buffalo, NY

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Provided the parts are available from the Subaru RDC's any dealer should be able to order the parts. There's lots who sell online, usually the higher volume ones maintain an inventory of the most common parts. Anything else like any dealer they have to order it from the Subaru RDC so it might take an extra few days. Popular ones include
subarupartsforyou.com
1stsubaruparts.com
subarugenuineparts.com
and many many others.

You're on the east coast so subarupartsforyou.com seems to be a reputable fast working east coast dealer selling parts online. Those others are west coast, so you're talking extra days to ship. Subarupartsforyou.com was not able to ship for a while after Sandy but I'd imagine they're back up now.

#3 sario

sario

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • PNW

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

As grossgary recently pointed out to me, opposedforces.com is a great website to find the part numbers. The online dealers catalogs can be hard to find some of the smaller parts.

Edited by sario, 25 November 2012 - 09:22 PM.

#4 1 Lucky Texan

1 Lucky Texan

I read a lot about Subarus

• Gold Subscribers
  • 4,979 posts
  • Texas

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

just adding http://www.fredbeansparts.com/ (PA I think)

I've done a little business with FB (they have free shipping on 'cyber' Monday I think)

I've done more biz with subarugenuineparts.com (if you have an odd request, email Jamie through the website - she's great.)

#5 92LoyaleH4

92LoyaleH4

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Lake City, PA USA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Subarugenparts seems to be the best best...Theyre prices are cheaper by far and i noticed the other ones don't car loyales...some do some don't...but my best luck has been with them. Thanks for the recommendations. Just wanted to make sure i was on the right track and will check sites out again to make sure i didn't miss anything!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users