Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Greetings from Portland!

New to the message board here (even though I joined up over a year ago, this is my first post)...

I drive an '82 Subaru GL and I love it! Except when it needs repairs, which is becoming more frequent, I'm afraid... I guess that's why I'm here. Just looking to find good resources for parts and whatnot.

New to the message board here (even though I joined up over a year ago, this is my first post)...

I drive an '82 Subaru GL and I love it! Except when it needs repairs, which is becoming more frequent, I'm afraid... I guess that's why I'm here. Just looking to find good resources for parts and whatnot.

what parts do you need i would be glad to help you. is it a wagon, sedan, brat, or hatch back?

• 2 weeks later...

I drive a Brat, which I apparently forgot to type the first time.385278_4364942574215_1394809516_n.jpg

It's not the prettiest thing on the road, but it suits my needs perfectly and gets me where I need to go.

@Turbosubarubrat - I don't need any parts at the moment, thank you, but I know where to come when I need some - The Ultimate Subaru Message board! :headbang: