Ultimate Subaru Message Board

whaaa-whoooo!!, I got me an Outback!!

In a years time, I've gone from no car at all, to getting a 91' Loyale, had that fixed up into a daily driver, then I got lucky and got nice 92' Legacy, and had that worked on and turned it into a daily driver, but my Girlfriend staked a claim on it, so I kinda lost dibs on the Legacy, and now I'm getting a 02' Outback that's pretty much next to perfect!! and completely rebuilt thanks to General Disorder :D my girlfriend I'm sure is gonna stake a claim on the Outback, but maybe I'll get the Legacy back .... stay tuned for more ...

It's not an Outback actually. It's a Legacy L 5MT wagon. It's got a '99 Forester engine from some kind of front end collision repair that predates my involvement - and an '03 Legacy L tranny due to massive center diff carrier bearing failure. Had to get another tranny and it to needed the center diff bearings replaced. Common fail item.

GD

It's not an Outback actually. It's a Legacy L 5MT wagon. It's got a '99 Forester engine from some kind of front end collision repair that predates my involvement - and an '03 Legacy L tranny due to massive center diff carrier bearing failure. Had to get another tranny and it to needed the center diff bearings replaced. Common fail item.

GD

I was close, and you fixed it, so it be a good car :D

tractor weights? lol, a subaru don't need them, what you see are the mounting hubs for a set of Spider Spikes, (lazy mans chains)

here's a link: http://www.spikes-spiders.com/?gclid=CP_7w4ep87QCFW6CQgodlRYAXQ

the car had some major problems before GD got ahold of it, but he fixed it all, and now it runs and drives great, I'm getting it from one of my co-workers, the same people I bought the other Legacy from

Edited by Stubies Subie