Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

WTB: Working Justy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 salamandaark

salamandaark

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • seattle washington

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

In the Seattle area, <150k 

working justy

#2 scole665

scole665

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Phoenix

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

Meee too. :-)

#3 ivans imports

ivans imports

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 2,928 posts
  • lumby bc canada

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:11 AM

Justys are gold was putting a motor in one last night I love my justy 1200 lbs and 120 hp 4wd 2dr fun justy  best car ever biult

#4 naru

naru

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,765 posts
  • under the bridge

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:44 AM

Justys are gold was putting a motor in one last night I love my justy 1200 lbs and 120 hp 4wd 2dr fun justy  best car ever biult

1200 lbs.? You sure?

I see curb weights 0f 1800-2000 lbs for justys.

#5 ivans imports

ivans imports

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 2,928 posts
  • lumby bc canada

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

lightened the car up removed front and rear sway bars opened up wheel wells removed all extra parts interior and exterior shrouds covers backing plates brakets and that werid hocky puck steel thing from under the engine I also put on 14 isuzu aluminum rims half the weight of the factory steel ones. This car is also a 2dr you are probly right is a bitt heavyer than that I will run it over the truck scale and get exact weight if the scale will register with it on it. I put a turbo on it and intercooler bigger injectors it runs 7 psi boost thiss car hauls rump roast

#6 ivans imports

ivans imports

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 2,928 posts
  • lumby bc canada

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

Got it stuck last night gess justy cant go anywere trying to go up quwad trail burryed poor justy rightup to bottoms of doors. Had to unload all are fishing gear and make a homade comalong out of tow strap and shovel twisted the strap with shovel in the middlle untill it started to pull it out then got wife to dump clutch while i yanked and twisted the strap. I'm glad its light or whould still be there we were 50 kms in the bush in bear country. I dont think we whould have go away with thiss in any other 4x4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users