Ultimate Subaru Message Board

why no subaru 360 videos?

Worked for me, I just needed to hit the "Preview Post" button and be patient enough to see if the USMB's system displays the Video, it took around three minutes and the video displayed well on the preview, then I hit the "Post" button, and Violá, I see the Video on my Post above.

I Hope this works for you. Why don't you try to upload a video here?

I kindly suggest you to use the complete Youtube's link, Not the Shortened youtu.be one.

Kind Regards.

Once again worked for me, I believe that you have problems with your Web Browser (Software) on your computer.

To get a preview of any post, after you wrote one + paste any link you might want to display, hit the "More Reply Options" button, instead of the "Post" button, that will generate the Preview I wrote above.

I Kindly suggest you to use another web browser, if you're usin' Internet Explorer, why don't you try with google's Chrome?

Kind Regards.

I figured it out. there is a glitch with this forum. I have to flip the toggle switch top left. turns off the rich format

Then it will accept my posted video, only after about 7 min upload time.

I have a REALLY fast cable connection

too.

Really strange. but now it works.

Thank you !!!!!

The photo didn't worked this time.

For Photos:

On rich text format: use their Direct URL and paste it on the dialog that appears after hitting the green square symbol

On non rich text format, paste the image's "IMG" code, given by the Photo's hosting web site.

... Thank you !!!!!

You're Welcome!

Yes, the new software has Glitches, I discovered that button months ago, and after it decided somehow to let me upload videos, it worked in three seconds, despite that I went back to the ritch text format, and my internet connection... sucks!

I'm glad that we found a solution to the Videos issue, keep comin' the Awesome 360 Videos!

Edit: Try uploading photos as I wrote above.

Kind regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

I can't seem to upload photos at all no matter what I try. The page totally jams and I have to refresh.

This forum has Major glitches.

We are so spoiled with sites that work good. At least I can work with it, I feel better now, I thought it was me.

Maybe it is my browser?

I'll keep trying.

Thank you again !

You're Welcome!

Try with other web Browser, or try to Clean the Cache from your computer; I use a free program known as CCleaner (Crap Cleaner), it works awesome to clean not only the web browser, but all Windows' system from garbage and junk, also fixes delays by cleansing the registry.

See it Here ~► http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Kind Regards.