Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Those who ride more than once with me, lol....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

The kinds of people who will go for a ride with me more than once:

(People who need a ride don't count)

Vets who don't have PTSD.... (Vets who didn't have PTSD before they rode with me?...)

People too snockered or stoned to know any better...

People who are desparately bored...

People who are desparate in general...

People who are more wreckless than me (Purposeful spelling there - no wrecks in 30-40 years, lol) (- that can be proven, lol)

People who are escaping from somewhere and are in a real hurry...

People with a complete lack of emotion...

People with a complete lack of judgement...

The insane...

The criminally insane...

Short Bus candidates...

Dead people...

Blow-up girly dolls... (oops)

Dogs...

#2 spazomatic

spazomatic

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • castle rock

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

Hahaha thats funny. I have scared every passenger ive ever had, with my awesome spatial reasoning, and innate understanding of where the edges of the envelope are (my limits, and the cars). A couple of them swore never to ride with me again...others with a sense of adventure say, "hey lets go for a spin!"
My favorite; when the passenger is hitting the floorboard with their foot, as if a brake was there!
But with less than 100 HP on tap, my old GL is my slowest car, by far. making riders nervous aint an easy trick! Much, much easier in any of my other rides.

Except meine leibe Oma (my moms mom)...it was only my driving, and my dads, that she fully trusted. Wise old lady, she was.

#3 apintonut

apintonut

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • ravensdale wa

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:11 AM

Lol nothing worse when some one pee's them self in your car they won't even get back in the car to clean it up!!! How ever this is only happen on 3 occasions and I've only had 2 non drunk people puke
these are reasons I've slowed it down over the years that and my lawyer swear I was single handly buying his new boat

#4 AKghandi

AKghandi

87 GL-10 2" lift 27" tires, 86 GL 2" lift 29"

• Members
  • 1,166 posts
  • Anchorage, Alaska

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:02 AM

been there done that. mostly when i drive up a near vertical hill, then back down it.

or when i drift it to the point where the back of the car is in front and manage to pull it back.

#5 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Hahaha thats funny. I have scared every passenger ive ever had, with my awesome spatial reasoning, and innate understanding of where the edges of the envelope are (my limits, and the cars). A couple of them swore never to ride with me again...others with a sense of adventure say, "hey lets go for a spin!"
My favorite; when the passenger is hitting the floorboard with their foot, as if a brake was there!
But with less than 100 HP on tap, my old GL is my slowest car, by far. making riders nervous aint an easy trick! Much, much easier in any of my other rides.

Except meine leibe Oma (my moms mom)...it was only my driving, and my dads, that she fully trusted. Wise old lady, she was.

You're not scaring them enough because you're not taking those daring short-cuts where you're not supposed to, and not launching off the curbs taking some of them! lol...

#6 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

Lol nothing worse when some one pee's them self in your car they won't even get back in the car to clean it up!!! How ever this is only happen on 3 occasions and I've only had 2 non drunk people puke
these are reasons I've slowed it down over the years that and my lawyer swear I was single handly buying his new boat

Oh NO!! Puke? - Maybe I should dial back a bit before that happens to me, lol....

- NO! I should get some airline sick bags and  put a little dispenser over the glove compartment door !!!!!

Lawyer?.....  - Lawyer???.......   - What's that?

#7 apintonut

apintonut

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • ravensdale wa

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

Oh NO!! Puke? - Maybe I should dial back a bit before that happens to me, lol....
- NO! I should get some airline sick bags and  put a little dispenser over the glove compartment door !!!!!

Lawyer?.....  - Lawyer???.......   - What's that?

you'll learn. Its cheaper to take it to the track

#8 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

you'll learn. Its cheaper to take it to the track

What? Please explain?....

- Besides, tracks are BORING !!! - with a capital BORING !!!

They are like shooting perfectly good bullets at paper targets.... what a waste!

No, I'm un-domesticated.... I have not been tamed... I must roam the wild and mark my territory with my Carbureted freedom and ignore the less important traffic laws when I can get away with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users