Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Those who ride more than once with me, lol....

The kinds of people who will go for a ride with me more than once:

(People who need a ride don't count)

Vets who don't have PTSD.... (Vets who didn't have PTSD before they rode with me?...)

People too snockered or stoned to know any better...

People who are desparately bored...

People who are desparate in general...

People who are more wreckless than me (Purposeful spelling there - no wrecks in 30-40 years, lol) (- that can be proven, lol)

People who are escaping from somewhere and are in a real hurry...

People with a complete lack of emotion...

People with a complete lack of judgement...

The insane...

The criminally insane...

Short Bus candidates...

Dead people...

Blow-up girly dolls... (oops)

Dogs...

• Like 1

Hahaha thats funny. I have scared every passenger ive ever had, with my awesome spatial reasoning, and innate understanding of where the edges of the envelope are (my limits, and the cars). A couple of them swore never to ride with me again...others with a sense of adventure say, "hey lets go for a spin!"

My favorite; when the passenger is hitting the floorboard with their foot, as if a brake was there!

But with less than 100 HP on tap, my old GL is my slowest car, by far. making riders nervous aint an easy trick! Much, much easier in any of my other rides.

Except meine leibe Oma (my moms mom)...it was only my driving, and my dads, that she fully trusted. Wise old lady, she was.

• Like 1

Lol nothing worse when some one pee's them self in your car they won't even get back in the car to clean it up!!! How ever this is only happen on 3 occasions and I've only had 2 non drunk people puke

these are reasons I've slowed it down over the years that and my lawyer swear I was single handly buying his new boat

• Like 1

Hahaha thats funny. I have scared every passenger ive ever had, with my awesome spatial reasoning, and innate understanding of where the edges of the envelope are (my limits, and the cars). A couple of them swore never to ride with me again...others with a sense of adventure say, "hey lets go for a spin!"

My favorite; when the passenger is hitting the floorboard with their foot, as if a brake was there!

But with less than 100 HP on tap, my old GL is my slowest car, by far. making riders nervous aint an easy trick! Much, much easier in any of my other rides.

Except meine leibe Oma (my moms mom)...it was only my driving, and my dads, that she fully trusted. Wise old lady, she was.

You're not scaring them enough because you're not taking those daring short-cuts where you're not supposed to, and not launching off the curbs taking some of them! lol...

Lol nothing worse when some one pee's them self in your car they won't even get back in the car to clean it up!!! How ever this is only happen on 3 occasions and I've only had 2 non drunk people puke

these are reasons I've slowed it down over the years that and my lawyer swear I was single handly buying his new boat

Oh NO!! Puke? - Maybe I should dial back a bit before that happens to me, lol....

- NO! I should get some airline sick bags and  put a little dispenser over the glove compartment door !!!!!

Lawyer?.....  - Lawyer???.......   - What's that?

Oh NO!! Puke? - Maybe I should dial back a bit before that happens to me, lol....

- NO! I should get some airline sick bags and  put a little dispenser over the glove compartment door !!!!!

Lawyer?.....  - Lawyer???.......   - What's that?

you'll learn. Its cheaper to take it to the track

you'll learn. Its cheaper to take it to the track

What? Please explain?....

- Besides, tracks are BORING !!! - with a capital BORING !!!

They are like shooting perfectly good bullets at paper targets.... what a waste!

No, I'm un-domesticated.... I have not been tamed... I must roam the wild and mark my territory with my Carbureted freedom and ignore the less important traffic laws when I can get away with it!