Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Ok, now what?...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:16 PM

I thought I posted pics of my Subaru here, could get no confirmation of that, don't see it at the beginning or the end of the forum list of posts, don;t see it in my "My Content" either - what's the deal?

- and don't tell me I'm posting in the wrong forum, I've had quite enough of that today, lol...

#2 jonas

jonas

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 990 posts
  • Oakridge

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

That happens sometimes. I'll post stuff and it never actually posts, then I have to go back and do it again. I also can't get pics to post from my laptop but I can from my desktop. I figure that's a problem on my end.

#3 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

Took me over an hour to get the pics and post posted, was quite aggravating, but I got it done.

#4 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

gotta use photobucket or some other hosting site. pretty sure all these answers can be found in the FAQ

#5 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives reading FAQ's and Eula agreements, and TOS agreements, and...

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives not finding what they were searching for in the FAQ's and so-called "Help" functions?

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives on hold, or dealing with voice or button menus ?

Did you know that people spend (Random fraction) of their lives waiting in line ?

It adds up to about (Absurd percentage) of your life WASTED.

I DON'T DO FAQ !!!

( LOL )

Edited by Subaruist, 02 May 2014 - 08:25 PM.

#6 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,453 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:30 PM

....and this is why youre practically spamming this site...because its your right to the freedom of ignorance. Why dont ya post some more threads and tell us cool stuff you did years ago that we're all aware of....because we drive these things too

Edited by Subruise, 02 May 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#7 Subaruist

Subaruist

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

You just don't give up, do you? So I get involved and that is instead spamming? Freedom of ignorance? - Really???

- Why did you get that title "Official Party Pooper" ??? - No, no, wait, let me guess...... lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users