Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Stolen - Seattle, Washington - White 1997 Subaru Legacy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 robert06

robert06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Oregon

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

If you're in Seattle, particularly the Queen Anne/Ballard area, please keep your eyes out for a white 1997 Subaru Legacy sedan. It has a younglife bumper sticker on the rear window as well as a green heart Oregon sticker on the passenger side window.

Oregon license plates: 932 APP

Was stolen from Queen Anne area on 6/17 after I moved out of my dorm room, so it literally has everything that belongs to me inside besides a cell phone. Car was spotted in Ballard a couple hours later, but not recovered.

If seen, you can call 541-990-3446 ( please call the police first :) )

Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 SkankinPickle

SkankinPickle

Eat, Live, Breath Fuji

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

that sucks man. My Red '96 Impreza OBS was stolen last Monday from behind the QFC on Dravis in Interbay. The police found it four days later in Fremont. The person that stole it carefully removed all of the trim to take out the stereo and all o f the speakers plus the wiring kit for the amp. Unfortunately he/she wasn't patient enough to string the rca cables under the carpet and cut it with a razor. I want to catch this person and give him a codswalloping...

Edited by SkankinPickle, 18 June 2014 - 03:15 AM.

#3 robert06

robert06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Oregon

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

That's terrible, although I'm glad you at least got it back. Mine was stolen from the Q cafe - two blocks from the QFC off of Dravus.

#4 chrisgpz

chrisgpz

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • seattle

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

damn, sorry dude. I live in ballard and will keep an eye out for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users