Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

EA 82 Wagon New Seats?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 98067313

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Sydney

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:30 PM

Hi,

I would like to replace the seats in my wagon with sometihing more comfortable does anyone know of anything that will just bolt in or is there modifications to the rails required.
thanks

#2 86subaru

86subaru

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,090 posts
  • ohio

Posted 17 August 2004 - 10:02 PM

go with gl-10 seats fronts and back just my opinion

#3 nkx

nkx

Rallycross Junkie

• Members
  • 891 posts
  • Carlisle, PA

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:33 AM

oh god, ew. i hate the seats in my buggy. corbeau makes adapter brackets that let you bolt in any seat they make. (dont hold me to that, i have yet to actually install my corbeaus, but i dont forsee much manufacturing.)

#4 heartless

heartless

Do YOU Subaru?

• Members
  • 2,617 posts
  • Central Wisconsin

Posted 18 August 2004 - 06:34 AM

the GL10 seats are a bit more comfy than the stock DL or GL seats - just made that swap myself on the drivers side, makes my 1 hour commute to work a little more pleasant. a little better padding, height adjustment, lumbar support and headrests that are more adjustable than the lower end models.

not sure about anything aftermarket tho....or from other vehicles.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users