Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Is there any market for lifted Subys?

Subafreak

I was kicking around the idea of selling my Loyal but does anybody buy these things? I would need to get $3,000 or at least $2,500 for it to be worth it for me, but does anyone care? Even if the car was a mint 92 Loyal wagon what would it be worth? The body is beat to hell but the drivetrain is top notch with lots of new parts. I love the car and the looks it gets but I'm just looking to free up some time and stuff. It would definitly need to be bought by someone who can work on cars but I was using it as a daily driver and it is RI. inspected, so it's not like an off-road only car.

Actually, I need to put another motor in it because I broke the rings on #3 piston. but I'm trying to decide if I want to sell it and what I want to put back in it for a motor. If I could sell it I would probly put an N/A EJ22 or a HO 2.5L back in. If I keep it I would just put the EJ22T back in, or maybe the HO 2.5L

I'm trying ot get some ideas. What or if our creations have sold for around here?