Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

got my engine and tranny today!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,412 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:32 PM

i just wanted to say that FLOW seems to be a straight forward cat and i enjoyed doing business with him today.the ol'lady and i drove across the mountains today and picked up my engine ,tranny radiator and other stuff from him.it was a short visit ,but enjoyable.i wish i would have had time to stick around and play a bit but ,alas ,long drive back.thanks flow,at those prices it was worth it just to get out of town for a bit.......good to meet you man.:cool:

he also has some more stuff to get rid of and would like to do it soon ,so get ahold of him and ask him if he has what you need.....

#2 Flow

Flow

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 257 posts
  • Roy

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:00 PM

Glad to hear you made the drive back ok. That 4runner had some serious squat going on after we loaded it up. It was a pleasure meeting you and your Misses and talking some subaru today. Cute dog too.

#3 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,412 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:06 PM

cheers mate,maybe if your around long enough , you can come to my playground....not as many toys for sure but,still fun none the less.....the 4runner was doing 70 up the pass though,she gots power in that there 6 cylinder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users