Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn: Minneapolis Members

I posted this on the Minnesota Subaru Club site and got virtually ZERO response, I will be at my parents house in the western 'burbs of minneapolis this saturday, and am going mudding at a couple local spots with a bunch of my friends. Anyway, Saturday night 9 in Maple Plain (will be in Minnetonka before that if you would like to meet/follow me out from there). There will be an assortment of vehicles, with a variety of tune levels, my virtually stock 4x4 gl, a friends slightly lowered impreza awd, a fwd impreza, a wrangler, maybe a cherokee, etc. Anyone interested/available??? Post my Saturday morning if you'd like to meet me in mtka, otherwise, the MPFC at 9!

there will be many cameras, so this will be very well documented, and will be very enjoyable, so check back next week for pics.

MoganM, I knew you couldn't make it, so that's cool, but I've been seeing more people from minnesota on here lately, so I thought I'd post it up. elcaminokurt, don't sweat it, I didn't leave much notice. I'll be back in town Thanksgiving weekend, so we may go again, but I'll start a new thread when I know any details.

Short video added to my album, it's too dark to really tell what's going on, but I think it becomes pretty obvious :grin: