Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Junk Yards near phoenix az

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yumabrat

yumabrat

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Yuma, AZ

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:41 AM

Does anyone know of any junkyards near phoenix az that might have parts for a gen 1 brat?

Thanks,
James

#2 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,832 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:18 PM

well what are you looking for my man? I got gen 1 Brat parts sitting around collecting dust:D

#3 yumabrat

yumabrat

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Yuma, AZ

Posted 07 December 2004 - 10:15 PM

Well....... The main thing on my shopping list is the front valence (I think that is what you call it). The sheet metal that makes up the lower front nose behind the bumper (the original owner tried to tow the car by attaching a chain to the body work rather than the tow hooks... idiot).

Some other things that I am looking to scavenge are some seats, a new dash, drivers side seat belt, pasengers side door latch (the part inside the door), and a drivers side inside door handle (the old one broke due to a worn out latch).

These are some of the items that I would like to get. I am sure that there are more...... but I can't think of them right now.

Thanks,
James

#4 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,341 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:41 PM

i have a valance, it is not perfect but may be better than the one you have,a drivers side seatbelt is there too. let me know....thanks brian

#5 yumabrat

yumabrat

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Yuma, AZ

Posted 08 December 2004 - 02:18 AM

Cool.... What kind of price would you be asking for the valence and or seat belt?

Also.... Because I am still fairly new to the whole car thing, what kind of shipping arrangements need to be arranged (there would be no way I could pick it up... I live in southern AZ).

PS

Because of the holidays and expenses for the upcoming semester of school I will not have any cash untill the middle of Jan.

Thanks,
James

#6 mallrat_ld90

mallrat_ld90

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Onterio

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:48 AM

It looks like you have it all taken care of, but http://www.advantageimports.com/ say they have one. There is a whole lot of salvage yards around here though, i only checked here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users