Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Junk Yards near phoenix az

Well....... The main thing on my shopping list is the front valence (I think that is what you call it). The sheet metal that makes up the lower front nose behind the bumper (the original owner tried to tow the car by attaching a chain to the body work rather than the tow hooks... idiot).

Some other things that I am looking to scavenge are some seats, a new dash, drivers side seat belt, pasengers side door latch (the part inside the door), and a drivers side inside door handle (the old one broke due to a worn out latch).

These are some of the items that I would like to get. I am sure that there are more...... but I can't think of them right now.

Thanks,

James

Cool.... What kind of price would you be asking for the valence and or seat belt?

Also.... Because I am still fairly new to the whole car thing, what kind of shipping arrangements need to be arranged (there would be no way I could pick it up... I live in southern AZ).

PS

Because of the holidays and expenses for the upcoming semester of school I will not have any cash untill the middle of Jan.

Thanks,

James

• 3 weeks later...