Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

FMIC How to

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeepman775

Jeepman775

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:12 AM

First of all if you are really serious about getting an FMIC you are going to need to take out you A/C. Then you can fit a huge one in. Anyway can anyone think of a slick easy way to do the IC plumbing on an FMIC, I am going to start with a small one as that is all I can afford at the moment. Plus I'd like to keep my spool time a few more weeks. Here is a pick of the one I one. My next one is going to be one with input output on opposite ends.
Posted Image

#2 archemitis

archemitis

guy smiley

• Members
  • 3,554 posts
  • the big minnie

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:07 AM

First of all if you are really serious about getting an FMIC you are going to need to take out you A/C. Then you can fit a huge one in. Anyway can anyone think of a slick easy way to do the IC plumbing on an FMIC, I am going to start with a small one as that is all I can afford at the moment. Plus I'd like to keep my spool time a few more weeks. Here is a pick of the one I one. My next one is going to be one with input output on opposite ends.

thats a ford probe/mazda intercooler, i always liked that one. use prebent exhaust tubing, and silicone, or rubber couplings. use around 1/78, since thats close to what the tubes were on the probe, and it'll keep your spool time quick. theres a recirc valve that you can plumb in, from the probe/mazda.

#3 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:45 PM

well for when you go with the other IC just take a look at how this guy did his: http://www.boostcrui...D=6&entryID=201

found it on yahoo while doing a search for images of RX's a short while back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users