Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FMIC How to

First of all if you are really serious about getting an FMIC you are going to need to take out you A/C. Then you can fit a huge one in. Anyway can anyone think of a slick easy way to do the IC plumbing on an FMIC, I am going to start with a small one as that is all I can afford at the moment. Plus I'd like to keep my spool time a few more weeks. Here is a pick of the one I one. My next one is going to be one with input output on opposite ends.

7e_1_b.JPG

First of all if you are really serious about getting an FMIC you are going to need to take out you A/C. Then you can fit a huge one in. Anyway can anyone think of a slick easy way to do the IC plumbing on an FMIC, I am going to start with a small one as that is all I can afford at the moment. Plus I'd like to keep my spool time a few more weeks. Here is a pick of the one I one. My next one is going to be one with input output on opposite ends.

thats a ford probe/mazda intercooler, i always liked that one. use prebent exhaust tubing, and silicone, or rubber couplings. use around 1/78, since thats close to what the tubes were on the probe, and it'll keep your spool time quick. theres a recirc valve that you can plumb in, from the probe/mazda.