Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

a HUGE "THANK YOU" to Monstaru!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pwoens

pwoens

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Spokane

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:51 AM

I was pulling my motor on saturday when Brian called and said "hey, the yard has some 504 pugs that just came in". The kid gave me dibs on them and didnt buy them for himself to resell. I thought that was totally awesome!!! A set of 504 14" pugs for 43 bucks with all 4 chrome trim rings and 3 chrome center caps. Now I justt Ozi to get his orders complete so I can place my order for my lift.:banana:

Thanks Brian!!

EDIT: i didnt put this in the off-topic cause its on-topic.....I got my pugs and now I can start my lift. ;) LOL

#2 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:34 AM

If they are the lug centering type with the special lug nuts, did you get the nuts too?

Posted Image

I was pulling my motor on saturday when Brian called and said "hey, the yard has some 504 pugs that just came in". The kid gave me dibs on them and didnt buy them for himself to resell. I thought that was totally awesome!!! A set of 504 14" pugs for 43 bucks with all 4 chrome trim rings and 3 chrome center caps. Now I justt Ozi to get his orders complete so I can place my order for my lift.:banana:

Thanks Brian!!

EDIT: i didnt put this in the off-topic cause its on-topic.....I got my pugs and now I can start my lift. ;) LOL

#3 pwoens

pwoens

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Spokane

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:11 AM

Nope....they are the normal lugnut style. I did however get all 16 lugnuts :banana:

If they are the lug centering type with the special lug nuts, did you get the nuts too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users