Ultimate Subaru Message Board

By next Tuesday, Gr8wheels will have crated up my new rear window for my 96 Impreza Coupe, what makes this window special is that it also includes the rear window wiper unit. When I talked with Keith, he told me that he had recently taken the gear set out of a Type RA tranny to put in his car and he has a completely controlable center diff (DCCD) that will work with my close ratio tranny, so that is the next thing that he is going to send me, complete with the wiring harness and the guage cluster which has a bar graph the shows the front to rear setting as they are being changed. With these two additions, the only thing left will be a LSD rear diff, and that is in the works. That will complete my replica, it will then have everything a Type R should have. Truly a one of a kind car.

By next Tuesday, Gr8wheels will have crated up my new rear window for my 96 Impreza Coupe, what makes this window special is that it also includes the rear window wiper unit. When I talked with Keith, he told me that he had recently taken the gear set out of a Type RA tranny to put in his car and he has a completely controlable center diff (DCCD) that will work with my close ratio tranny, so that is the next thing that he is going to send me, complete with the wiring harness and the guage cluster which has a bar graph the shows the front to rear setting as they are being changed. With these two additions, the only thing left will be a LSD rear diff, and that is in the works. That will complete my replica, it will then have everything a Type R should have. Truly a one of a kind car.

That will be awsome car.