Ultimate Subaru Message Board

how this new item work ? + link to ebay.

hi.

what this thing do and how i'ts work?

will it fit subaru dl with carborator or it's just for injection?

thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7982381337&category=33553

You are bidding on

1 SUBARU Loyale

Pro Choice high performance module. .

Fits all Fuel injected

SUBARU Justy 1990-1994

part number 2569

Standard and Automatic.

*WARNING - No turbo or No diesel engines*

Designed for your vehicle not like the competitions 1 size fits all modules. The Pro Choice module is engineered with the finest quality materials on the planet. Our modules are water and heat resistant and can be used in hot or cold weather unlike any other modules out there. Backed by a lifetime Warranty and a 100% money back Guaranty if you don't like our product.

Do you feel the need for speed

Well let me introduce the Pro Choice Module to you.

Designed to give you the performance that car manufactures restrict you from having.

FULL BLOWN POWER AND TORQUE.

Yes that's right it takes off the barriers that they imply.

Full throttle response (immediate)

Add 10-22hp to your power train (awesome)

Works with aftermarket intake systems as well as stock air tubes (wicked)

Gets you a speeding ticket (slow down)

Comes with full instructions and all parts you need to install anyone can do-it (takes 10-15 minutes)

15.png

Does it come with instructions ?

Yes you get complete detailed instructions with diagrams for easy install. You get 1 Pro Choice Module, 2 Scotch Locks and a lifetime warranty on the module!!

Will this void my warranty ?

NO our modules will not void out most warranties. If you have a very strict underwriter on your warranty you can undo the module in less than 5 minutes. You can even Re-Install it later.

Why so cheap ?

Our manufacturer is able to produce large quantities. They use the latest technology, state of the art equipment and high quality materials. The molded ABS and Polycarbonate cases are heat and water resistant. All this simply puts our product on top of our competitors at a fraction of the cost.

Will it effect my speed limiter ?

Our module does nottake off your speed limiter. It is not legal and we will not jeopardize your safety. Some of our competitors will for profit but is it really worth it?

Will this work with aftermarket intake ?

Yes, It will work with aftermarket intake as well as stock intake.

Does it increase or decrease my MPG ?

No, your gas mileage will be the same. Any change is virtually

unnoticed.

Do I need any special skills or tools ?

No special skills are required. A simple pair of strong pliers will be necessary for the install.

Where do I hook this module up?

The Pro Choice Module simply hooks up to your Intake Air Temperature or Coolant Temperature Sensor with Scotch Locks provided.

Will this module fit my 4cyl, 6cyl, 8cyl?

The Pro Choice Module will fit all engine sizes and types for this make of vehicle, providing they are fuel injected and not turbo or not diesel.

Will this damage my engine?

Absolutely not. Since the altered signal will always stay within the manufacturer's specifications, there is no way for your engine to be damaged in any way.

16.png

All our orders go out small packet air Via USPS.

Shipping is $6.00 (U.S funds) to ship Worldwide

Shipping Insurance is optional $1.00(U.S funds)

Allow up to 14 days for delivery.

17.png

We accept: Pay-Pal ,

Cash , Money Orders , Euro's , Peso's , Western Union or

Cashiers Checks only.

No personal checks can be accepted.

Thank you.

If you don't get an End of Auction Email within 24hrs please email us.

Do not purchase unless you intend to pay,

otherwise a Non Paying Bidder Alert will be issued!

THANK YOU

and

ENJOY!

tagline.gif