Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sub mechanic in east Tennessee?

Any one know of a reputable Sub mechanic in the Knoxville area? I need some work done and don't want to go to the stealership service department.

Or anywhere in the E. Tennessee/Kentucky/western NC area. I'm willing to go a little ways to get good service.

Thanks

Subaru's-R-Us (828 669-1040) in Black Mountain, NC. I've been there many times. Independent shop but he did work for the local dealership for several years. There is another independent shop on NC-63 10 miles north of Asheville I've stopped by a couple of times but have not had my 97 worked on there.

Charley

Park South Automotive

1511 William Blount Drive

Maryville, TN

865-681-1121

About 10 minutes south of Mcghee Tyson airport.

I have 2 friends that are really pleased with their work and service. One of the friends is an aircraft mechanic that is very particular. Good luck, and I hope this saves you a long drive.

Park South Automotive

1511 William Blount Drive

Maryville, TN

865-681-1121

About 10 minutes south of Mcghee Tyson airport.

I have 2 friends that are really pleased with their work and service. One of the friends is an aircraft mechanic that is very particular. Good luck, and I hope this saves you a long drive.

THANKS!!!!!! I'll give them a call tomorrow.