Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Interior Destruction - Not for the Subie Squeamish (PICS)

Interesting points of view. "Shoot the dog" is hardly what I would call an effective and humane solution.

It is a dog - not a Harvard Uni Professor! I doubt it has the ability to comprehend just how seroius this is. Having said that - obviously the dog has some issues.

I'm not saying the dog isn't at fault - but really.. killing it is hardly going to achieve anything after the fact.

You have my sympathy - I would be majorily annoyed myself as well.

Thank you, it's your fault, you know it and have admitted as much and although l do feel sympathy for you killing a defenceless animal would only leave you feeling worse once your anger subsides.

I wonder if he'll be pooping foam fruitcake for a while...

--Spiffy

:lol: that was good.

my old roomate had that dog(well one just like it) It was next to impossible to train and demanded constiant attention or it would go on a shredding rampage. It was not stupid by any means it just needed alot of training. sadly he had no time for it due to newborn baby and had to turn it in to the pound.

my current Dog Gilby (yeah the sleepy guy in my avatar) has never given me any problem with chewing on stuff with the exception of one incident when he first came home. he is a rescued pit and is very greatfull to have a good home.

it all comes down to training and responsible owners.

as for the interior of the car well that too bad. your sister owes you big time.