Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Summer Lift Kit Group Buy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shady...any way to get another sticker...one that came with it had a chewed up corner...and I know yall aren't going to be doing subaru stuff anymore but would still like to give you props and maybe a little advertisement for your guns and such.

aww blindsight.... just keep the one u have.. it seems like ur just gloating now.. trying to get another sticker...... just be like everyone else and keep ther stickers they have...Just Kidding:-p... wait.. did anyone else get their lifts yet? i kno i havent....

I am about the most worthless person to ask about this kind of information. I have no knowledge of when things ship and such, the person you need to ask is Jason, or Albie at our shop. Please call them and ask 503-543-5154.

Just so you know I am the Majority owner of the company, and I do put together the majority if not all of the advertising for the company but as of the last year I have not worked there in a full time basis because I am finishing my Degree at Oregon State University, for which I am proud to say will be earning next week...

Anyways, Call or email them. The phone number is above the email is allied004@centurytel.net

i paid via paypal relatively soon. Reguardless, i understand that i live on the east coast and you westcoasters...due to location, are bound to revcieve them first. Additionally, i order i think the only 2nd gen lift which might be the reason. Reguardless, my dad needs the driveway cleared out in order to finish working on his boat...and my car and the parts car i have are in the way. I am swapping in a 5spd into my auto and there is no point swapping the tranny and then going back in and installing the lift, considering mostly everything will be coming off to do the swap.

thats the only reason for me being a pain in the rump roast.

this really sucks.. im exctied to get my lift, my dad is excited about my lift... i start school next week... and i was hoping to get my lift on so i can get everything else done to my car... everytime i come home i hope to see my lift at home...but it kills me when its not there.. come on...

from what i remember what my dad said when he called AA, i guess they ahd something wrong with the invoices and made the wrong lifts... made ea82 instead of ea81..correct me if im wrong. hopefully by the end of the week i think is what they said. the only thing i have to worry about now is finding time to the lift on my car now that school has started