Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Ohio...go Buckeyes!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 baggyshorts

baggyshorts

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • mcallen

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:55 PM

JUST CURIOUS..IS ANYONE HERE FROM OHIO (MAINLY...COLUMBUS) I WILL BE DRIVING UP THERE IN SEPT. TO TAKE MY SON TO MOVE IN AS A FRESHMAN TO "THE UNIVERSITY OF OHIO"! I'M REALLY PROUD OF HIM. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE WERE ANY SOOBIE MANIACS OUT THERE, SINCE HERE IN TEXAS WE SEEM TO BE LACKING IN THAT DEPT. BY THE WAY IF THERE ARE ANY SOOBIE MANIACS IN THAT AREA OR POINTS IN BETWEEN ARKANSAS, MEMHIS TENN THRU KENTUCKY UP TO OHIO. MAYBE U COULD GIVE ME SOME TIPS AS FAR AS GOOD JUNKYARD, FREEBIES, PARTS GIVE-AWAY FROM OWNERS WHO WANT TO GET RID OF STUFF. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANKS...BAGGYSHORTS:headbang:

#2 MilesFox

MilesFox

Catch this Fox!

• Members
  • 10,611 posts
  • Madison/Milwaukee, WI

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:57 PM

if you make it to columbus there are a few junkyards there good for soobs. there is woody's salvage on the north west side but the ol lady behind the desk may be cranky with the prices, but there is always a handfull of ea82 era soobs there

there is also the u-pull it on groveport road that has all the cars up on jacks to get in and around them, categorized by make lined up neatly in rows. there is always a few ea82 soobs there and a few 1st and 2nd gen legacies or imprezaas there. there is a perfect spot to chuck parts over the fence as well.

get with alleyboy in columbus or 86 subaru in anna ohio. they may be down for a yard run. maybe i could make it myself since i go down to ohio to wrench on these guy's soobs.

#3 St Nickolas

St Nickolas

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Lexington

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:33 PM

"THE UNIVERSITY OF OHIO"!

Whoa! Is he headed to OU or OSU? Will he be a Buckeye or a Bobcat? Scarlet and Gray or Green and White? OK, so if you are headed to Columbus and not Athens, then he's headed to THE Ohio State University, not Ohio University.

Congrats! Getting a son to the level of college student is great.:banana:

I'm a grad of Akron U and of Ohio U, but I'm a fan of OSU and a fan of higher education, too.

Nick

#4 86subaru

86subaru

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,094 posts
  • ohio

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:24 AM

closer to time pm me and i might be around columbus or depends on your route of travel stop on by :banana:

#5 Whatawookie

Whatawookie

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Nashville

Posted 02 August 2006 - 12:34 PM

I've got my 87 GL-10 4WD Turbo wagon at my Dad's house near Bellefontaine, OH. It's almost back to life, after sitting since around '95 (bought it in '92). I've got to clean out the gas tank and hope that the stuff in the tank didn't kill the fuel pump. Do let me know if you guys go on a junkyard run. I need a few parts for my car, and I don't know the area so well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users