Ultimate Subaru Message Board

help colorado members

my hood flew open while iwas driving down the freeway the death wedge and i are alright but the impact destroyed the hood and windsheild on the death wedge

so i'm looking for a dual mount xt turbo hood or an xt-6 hood and of course a windsheild color is not a factor

I can check pull n save someday this week, maybe fri. Doubtful, but who knows what you'll find there. I gotta scope out some wagon wheels anyway.

Not to high jack, but I work by I-70 and Peoria. I've been thinking about doing a every friday walk through and posting what's there for anyone going on the weekends. Maybe this fri will be the 1st.

Ouch man, will keep an eye out for ya. Is that black one still at Colorado Auto Parts, anyone know?

Been worried about that on the RX ever since I took the latch support out to fit my oil cooler better. Off to order some hood pins for myself now!

i picked up my new hood today. got over charged it's the wrong color but now the magic subaru blue smoke won't get away from the engine now all i need is new hinges and a windsheild and the death wedge is back on the road

i picked up my new hood today. got over charged it's the wrong color but now the magic subaru blue smoke won't get away from the engine now all i need is new hinges and a windsheild and the death wedge is back on the road