meet up with others at Kart Track in Mt Vernon at 10:00

monitering channel 2 on the CB ,

required vehicle setup:

good offroad tires

lifted

welded diff or electric winch

CB radio

last time we went out to Walker the group got hung up in this one area

, Noah and myself made it though because we had welded diffs, if you would like to join us and dont have a welded rear diff just bring it by some wed evening and we will weld it up for you free , Im sure theres room for riders if you want to come but your car isnt quite setup,

my car is a white EA82 with 4" lift, 27" Swampers, welded diff with a winch and CB

should be a fun day, will go rain or shine bring a lunch , camera and a few stories to share :cool:

if you plan on going leave a post here with a little discription and or picture or your machine/self

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure. my ride is defnitly not going to be able to go but i wouldnt mind riding with someone if theres room. may be i could bet my bumper from you that weekend??????:grin: although my wagon would look kinda funny with that bumper and no lift. lol ahh who cares, i'll be getting a lift soon enough. i'll let you know if i can make it. consider me a possibillity.

A few of us need a extra week to get ready:lol: , would anyone reject the idea of going on the 7th of October?:eek: :eek:

No. Found out today that my Mom's Birthday Party is gonna be on the 30th. . . Was wondering how to break it to you. :)

My rig (knock on wood) has been flawless in the year of wheeling it. I've yet to hurt it, it is and it will be ready. :headbang:

No. Found out today that my Mom's Birthday Party is gonna be on the 30th. . . Was wondering how to break it to you. :)

My rig (knock on wood) has been flawless in the year of wheeling it. I've yet to hurt it, it is and it will be ready. :headbang:

cool beans we will make it the the 7th unless a bunch of guys object :grin::banana:

Some of us? or you? lol

Noah, can you trade days off with someone for the weekend?

I've taken the last few saturdays off, and i need to take another one for the MSF class, so the boss is getting a little short with my continuous saturdays off. :rolleyes:

Maybe we can set up a November HP weekend at Evan's Creek, i should have the 5 lug swap done, along with a skid plate.

I would like to go, but.. the imp has to undergo some more mods and repairs.. before too long, I will need to rewire/ECU the whole car.. (probably dash and wiring removal :rolleyes: and reinstallation)

and..

I still need to work on more of the offroad mods that I had mentioned to you :brow:

and noah- hpss2 sounds like a definate must have this winter :burnout:

Have you got a map of the area you use? Where do you enter at?

in the past we have entered off walker valley rd onto peter burns rd at the northwest corner , then drove up tp the rock pit then out WV-05 then Pats trail , looks like pats may be only for Quads now , thats the enterance I know

http://www.dnr.wa.gov/dataandmaps/maps/pdf/walker_08_full.pdf