Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SJR 6 inch Lift Kit Question?

howlemup

SJR stuff is pretty good.However you will need to buy bolts and extend your steering shaft in the engine bay.Also you will most likely need to extend your brake lines.From what I had heard of the installs it could take about a day or so if you install it in your driveway.

SJR stuff is pretty good.However you will need to buy bolts and extend your steering shaft in the engine bay.Also you will most likely need to extend your brake lines.From what I had heard of the installs it could take about a day or so if you install it in your driveway.

Thanks

I know that you can fit 30's with a 4" lift

problem is that anything above 27" and your offroad hill climbing ability goes down,unless you do something to the motor.Myself I am gonna run 31X10.50 with 4.5" lift and I have an ej22 to provide movement.

bolts are provided , unless you chose not to get them, all kits can be customized to your specs, Scott

Not to do with the llift here, but.. Personally I wouldn't go above 28" tires on a any subaru without gearing modifications.. So, my advise is, start with 27's or 28's and see how you like it, if it's ok in your mind, then you may try bigger. Just don't get stuck with huge tires you don't like.

I like crawling over things, so that might explain something. Yes, I know subarus can't crawl, but I try!