Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Harry's U-pull it

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 seanski06

seanski06

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • carbon county

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:51 PM

a friend of mine was at harry's the other day...and he said they're clearing out a lot of older cars and bringing in alot of new ones

me and a couple of buddy's are going to head over this weekend, the one guy said there were alot of impreza's the same color as mine and i need a door...

not sure how accurate this info is....but after tonights rain all the snow in the yard should be melted so u gotta get there before the cityfolks raid it

#2 nickb21

nickb21

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 557 posts
  • Hunterdon County

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:07 PM

Not that I have a chance of ever finding one.. but... if you happen to see an 00-04 Outback with the tanish/brownish bumper, wanna grab the tow hook cover for me? It's on the pass. side... (If you don't mind the request.)

I'd say it's worth 20 bucks...

#3 njdrsubaru

njdrsubaru

is this thing on?

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • Old Bridge, NJ

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

where is this place btw, can someone get me an address, i've been reading about it here and there and i'm curious, is it an subaru haven? :grin:

#4 NOMAD327

NOMAD327

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • danville, PA

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

It's in Hazleton, Pa. very close to where I-81 and I-80 cross. They are not specialized in any brand to my knowledge, but the prices are ridiculously low, especially for big items. All less than $100, I believe engines are $65, transmissions are $35, doors and fenders are $22. You pay a token admission price, and remove what you want on your own. Problem is anything that can be removed easily is always picked off immediately. Big stuff like motors, they help you. I believe all parts are sold as-is. The cars tend to be picked clean quickly with an awful lot of stuff going to New York City. As cars are cleaned off, they are crushed and new ones are moved in as replacements. They claim to be the biggest auto yard in the world, and arrange all cars of one brand in a single area. All foreign used to be batched in together, but that may have changed.

#5 seanski06

seanski06

User Awaiting Email Confirmation

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • carbon county

Posted 23 March 2007 - 11:24 PM

Not that I have a chance of ever finding one.. but... if you happen to see an 00-04 Outback with the tanish/brownish bumper, wanna grab the tow hook cover for me? It's on the pass. side... (If you don't mind the request.)

I'd say it's worth 20 bucks...

i'll check for ya...but they prolly wont have it in the u-pull it...however kress autowrecker may have it

www.wegotused.com

^check it out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users