Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help Please, Idle Air Control solenoid coolant lines

I cant for the life of me figure out where one of the coolant lines coming off the IAC connects to.

If you're looking at the IAC from the pass side of the car there is the large air hose in the center, a short "S" shaped coolant line going to the throttle body on the left and the @5-6" "C" shaped line coming off the right side.

I cannot figure out where that right side "C" shaped hose connects to.

I wouldnt ask if I hadnt spent the last hour looking.

TIA

Ryan

97 Outback Legacy, 2.5l

I cant for the life of me figure out where one of the coolant lines coming off the IAC connects to.

If you're looking at the IAC from the pass side of the car there is the large air hose in the center, a short "S" shaped coolant line going to the throttle body on the left and the @5-6" "C" shaped line coming off the right side.

I cannot figure out where that right side "C" shaped hose connects to.

I wouldnt ask if I hadnt spent the last hour looking.

97 Outback Legacy, 2.5l

Well I figured it out. I was just a dumb rump roast that couldnt figure it out and well I had a coolant line in the wrong place. So if anyone searches and finds this thread.

The "C" shaped hose of the IAC connects to the main coolant rail between the intake and block, the same that the upper rad hose connects to.

Tsuriman