Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament's old buy thread, you all got your stuff yet?

All Purchase PM's Have been sent.

The following members got pms.

MTN BOB: EJ LIFT KIT.

Pinksock: EA82 lift, Skid Plate, Five Wheels

Mysteriousxtc: EA to EJ adapter.

mellow65: 2 Ea lift kits

Crushed Toys: EA 82 lift kit.

TheMeatWagon: 1 black wheel, 1 Skidplate

Nipper: 1 EJ lift.

Mykingcrab: lift without struts, skid plate: PM not received as inbox was full.

If you want to make a purchase and were not pm'ed you may purchase a skidplate, Lift kit, or a EA EJ adapter. Plus $40 shipping by sending payment to my paypal account: malarkey@aol.com

I will not be accepting payment or orders after the 21'st of May. As we will be slating production for all of the orders.

Thank you,

James Malarkey

Allied Armament www.alliedarmment.com

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm with questions or pm me your contaact info we can chat about it

Would love to have custom bumpers and a swing gate but after looking at this post I see I have plenty of work in redoing my lift kit before I move on to any thing else.

I'm open to tips on how to redesign my lift as I don't have mtnman38's experience and knowledge.

Gathering parts to redo the steering set up right now as I'm not thrilled with that set up either.

Stumpy

• 4 weeks later...

Mine isnt here yet :(, but then again i havent heard a UPS truck in days.

I'm geting tired of hearing the brand new struts whimpering in the shed, and Blu looking at me with sad puppy eyes....

:clap:

nipper

did they ship out postal or ups??:Flame:

not to sure how they ship. maybe some other people that have bought from them can chime in.

but i talked to them and me and my buddies lift is sitting there waiting for me to pick it up.

WOO HOO!!!!!!! :headbang:

It's all in the first post.

All prices are flat rates and orders are built to order so expect a 1 month delay in shipping from May 15th. Shipping is not included in the price.

still waiting :(

nipper

picked up mine and crushedtoys today. it's dancing banana time:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Those guys have to much fun out there. i was looking at their deuce and a half military rig. and then albie was showing me this thing they are going to tow behind it, it's like a ball turret but on a trailer and it fires 4 50 cals. that thing is going to be sweet when they get it all done.

yup mine are here! no instructions though. i'm sure most is easy enough to figure out, but a few basic instructions, to make sure i'm doing right would be great:banana: thanks again aa:clap:

yup mine are here! no instructions though. i'm sure most is easy enough to figure out, but a few basic instructions, to make sure i'm doing right would be great:banana: thanks again aa:clap:

Never assume with things like this.

We need instructions (it even said it comes with instructions)

:Flame:

nipper

Glad you guys all got your lifts. The instructions for the EJ lifts are all on Albie's computer at home, he's bringing them in on Friday after the break and we'll get them out asap. When I saw the lifts on the bench I was pretty impressed!!! Very high quality units.