Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Northeast vintage owners take note

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 06 May 2007 - 12:59 PM

You're missing out by not showing up to pick through my stock.

Some of you might think it's sucker punch trying to get you down here to help out,but that couldn't be further from the truth.

As I get items moved over to the new rental space there's all sorts of special pieces both NEW and old that could be putting a smile on a Vintage Subaru owner's face.

You have next weekend to make an appearence.Or,if you have time during this coming week,you can arrange to meet me from around 10AM to 1PM in Milford,CT off exit 35 of I-95

Sorry,no time to take orders or make lists but there's fenders,hood,trunk lids,bumpers,etc.etc...

Have a nice day.:) :burnout:

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

The new place.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty soon there'll be shelves up and you'll have to hear how I can't get to things,etc....etc...etc...:lol:

So,now's the time to make time and git yer rear in gear.:burnout:

Or wait untill I pick items out one by one and post them for sale.;)

#3 maudsland

maudsland

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Newbridge near Bendigo Au

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

i would love to go for a brows through your shed but you are a bit to far for me, but if you come across a FF1 water pump put it near the door of the shed and give me a yell.
Cheers from down under
Thierry

#4 Leeroy

Leeroy

Old boxer tricks!

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • Albury, NSW, Australia

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:35 AM

Hmmm... I would love to have a look too! (it's not fair, all that gen 1 stuff :slobber:)

#5 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:01 AM

i would love to go for a brows through your shed but you are a bit to far for me, but if you come across a FF1 water pump put it near the door of the shed and give me a yell.
Cheers from down under
Thierry

I think we have one!!

Might have already set it aside to Charlie who went in on the old stock purchase with Andrew-WagonsOnly-and myself.And now Andrew has an ff-1 wagon too,rough but workable.

I will keep it in mind and hopefully find one for you when I get the chance to go through everything.

What else did you need for the ff-1? I know there's mulitples of the front grill,but I think Charlie took them so they are about 70 miles from me.Also have at least one extra of the heater shroud thing,some lenses for turn signals,and a bunch more smaller items.

#6 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:06 AM

Hmmm... I would love to have a look too! (it's not fair, all that gen 1 stuff :slobber:)

Thanks,but there's more still to come over.:eek: Not so much more body pieces,but engines,transmissions,suspensions,and interior parts some of which are there but hidden (door panels and other flat items).

Some of the stock was from a three way purchase but a lot of it was mine from another dealer buy and various finds.

That's why I'm focusing on the 70's and just keeping a 90's car for each of us,my wife and I as daily drivers.Not really into the 80's anymore.

#7 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

Most of this went to Charlie,but there's some kicking around.Notice my ff-1 markings on the boxes,etc.Stayed up untill 3-4 AM a LOT of nights researching all those part numbers and marking the parts.

#8 maudsland

maudsland

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Newbridge near Bendigo Au

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:19 AM

I just stumbled over one in the state's on ebay, i am trying to get him to quote on postage to down under, also it finishes in less than 10 hr from now, also the guy it is for has ducked over to the uk
Thierry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users