Ultimate Subaru Message Board

washington wrecking yards?

Karl

I'm headed up to Lynnwood PAP today but was wondering if you folks wouldn't mine clueing me in to other U-Pull-It style or subaru specific places in Washington. A long time ago when I lived in Cali, UPullIt used to have specials pretty frequently where either doors or hoods would have a ridiculously low price like $10. I was thinking of replacing my hatch on my 87 gl wagon as the defroster doesn't work, but Aaron's here in Seattle wants $175 for a hatch! ouch. I've got a good eye and will post any juicy bits or vehicles I see, and doubt I will be taking anything other folks will be needing, I know sometimes people feel like the junkyards they go to are their own little secret...

thanks,

-Dok

thanks, that's where I was headed. They currently have quite a few earlier models, two wagons my era ('87)

FYI they charge $40 for a hatch.

Didn't really see anything noteworthy out there, but (as usual) I was pressed for time, and although it wasn't raining it was getting dark. I'll be headed out there again very soon, if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything in particular...

-Dok