Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

washington wrecking yards?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Karl

Karl

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Seattle, Washington

Posted 13 December 2003 - 02:01 PM

I'm headed up to Lynnwood PAP today but was wondering if you folks wouldn't mine clueing me in to other U-Pull-It style or subaru specific places in Washington. A long time ago when I lived in Cali, UPullIt used to have specials pretty frequently where either doors or hoods would have a ridiculously low price like $10. I was thinking of replacing my hatch on my 87 gl wagon as the defroster doesn't work, but Aaron's here in Seattle wants $175 for a hatch! ouch. I've got a good eye and will post any juicy bits or vehicles I see, and doubt I will be taking anything other folks will be needing, I know sometimes people feel like the junkyards they go to are their own little secret...
thanks,
-Dok

#2 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,125 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 13 December 2003 - 02:21 PM

There's a pull a part in Lynwood and Everett. Both will have what you need, you may even be able to find the exact color. 20 bucks or so, I believe.

#3 Karl

Karl

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Seattle, Washington

Posted 14 December 2003 - 12:22 AM

thanks, that's where I was headed. They currently have quite a few earlier models, two wagons my era ('87)
FYI they charge $40 for a hatch.
Didn't really see anything noteworthy out there, but (as usual) I was pressed for time, and although it wasn't raining it was getting dark. I'll be headed out there again very soon, if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything in particular...
-Dok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users