Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Attn: Sweet82

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tjdrury

tjdrury

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Colorado Springs, Colorad

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:52 PM

I saw there was a newer pic of the Bandit as your avatar on your posts. It's looking great! I was wondering if you had a photo albumn on the net somewhere (ie. the old MSN pic gallery or the new one for this board)? I really want to see the new stuff you're doing. I'm probably going to order my plans after the first of the year and start building when my taxes come back. Keep it up,

#2 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 15 December 2003 - 11:27 AM

Toby,

SubaruJunky was kind enough to gimme some space on the reader rides board.

Here is the link....Sweet82's Subaru Pics

I wanted to do a time line photo of the build process for the buggy but I don't have a digital camara......so I used my Hi-8 video camara in place of a real camara.

The yellow Hatch is the donor vehicle...:boohoo: Hated to carve it up (top was super clean but bottom was rusted through the floor pan):boohoo:

Mudrat79 may also have some pics from different angles with a real camara.

Before you start, we should talk, I can save you some time/greef.
Any chance you may be traveling through SLC? for a first had look?

It would be cool to have two Bandits in the Country!

Glenn,
82 Summer, (SubaruHummer):temper:
01 Forester, (Forester):burnout:

#3 tjdrury

tjdrury

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Colorado Springs, Colorad

Posted 16 December 2003 - 11:38 AM

Glenn,
I may be heading out to San Diego sometime in the spring to visit my parents. I might alter my return route to see the beast you've created. I definetly would like to see it in person. BTW, I just saw the new pics on the board. You weren't kidding when you said SWEET!!! Take care and I look forward to seeing progress and/or wheeling pics and info,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users