Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Subie Nubie!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 REPINSTARB

REPINSTARB

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • douglas,co

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:03 PM

Well hello to all just found this site a couple days ago and lost a lot of sleep since. I have always wanted a Brat and finally dove in and bought a 79 brat very clean with minimal rust at the front corners of rear wheel wells, it is even wearing a cap and has many new parts by PO.

Only real prob it has is that it wants to backfire through exhaust when put under a load and lack of power need to get timing light on it I believe.

After reading just about every post on here the last few days i think joining this group will prob be the best decision I have ever made. It feels good to be omong the ranks of the subie family. I hope I can offer in the future as much info as i have gleaned from this site, and hope that many friendships come from it as well.

#2 markjw

markjw

Elite Master of the Search Function

• Members
  • 809 posts
  • Lacey,Wash.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:07 AM

Hi,welcome! I'm kinda new myself.It is a Great site, isn't it?Folks around here are always willing to help keep your soob on the road.
Congratulations on your new brat.
Folks around here
like pic's too. ;-) Seeya around.

#3 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

Good to have you aboard.
These folks here know more about Subaru's than Subaru!
We have done things that they never intended:banana:.

Let's see some pics!

#4 subyrally

subyrally

Trust your Turbo-Lust

• Members
  • 2,888 posts
  • frederick, md

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

welcome to the club and congrats on the brat. be sure to take lots of pics and what not, and done be afraid to ask questions or put out ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users