Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2008 Lake Okoboji Corvette Club Autocross

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,966 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:03 PM

yea...no pictures of any corvettes :P

this was kind of a last minute event. I wish I would have known about it earlier, or I would have posted here.....we weren't too far from you Iowa folks.

there were about 6 of us there in subarus, and 3 friends of mine in Mustangs (and one other stang owned by a guy I'd never met before).

brought my wagon, got laughed at at the entrance gate, then proceeded to put down faster times than most of the vettes. so phooey on them!!

top 3 official times were put down by one of my friends in his '05 STi, an '07 R32, and some integra that looked like crap and sounded worse.....but in some free lapping afterward, the top 4 times were all subarus.

video of my third run:

my pictures
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was having trouble getting my camera to focus, so I got a ton of pictures that looked like crap. but this one was worth posting. I believe this was just moments before Musashi (guy who won) swapped ends for the third time in the same run :laugh:
Posted Image

and all the guys from the MNSubaru club. I'm the one with the big hair, and Musashi is holding his 1st place hardware!
Posted Image

more pictures as the other guys post them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users