Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Me offroading a while back at railhead bnsf owned land

Ricearu

:headbang: Hell's Yeah. 4LO

I can run 55-60mph in 4LO. I have some other vids im going to upload to youtube. Feel Free to Threadjack with your own offroad vids! I love to see subies prevail where jeeps sink lol. That actually happened at railhead, an inferior chevy 4x4 was stuck, I passed him and his 33's :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know too many spots here, That is at hwy820 and railhead rd, not really worth a drive from dallas for such a short run tho.

The only other place I know of is in arlington at 360 and trinity, and I need a lift, tires and welded rear diff to get through that... ITS BRUTAL.:eek: Its laid out all over the trinity river with water crossings, DEEP ruts, and PLENTY PLENTY of mud. We would have to schedule a run with some serious off road jeeps/trucks with 4 way lockers :banghead:. It is a blast, never been in a soobie though:lol:

I don't know too many spots here, That is at hwy820 and railhead rd, not really worth a drive from dallas for such a short run tho.

The only other place I know of is in arlington at 360 and trinity, and I need a lift, tires and welded rear diff to get through that... ITS BRUTAL.:eek: Its laid out all over the trinity river with water crossings, DEEP ruts, and PLENTY PLENTY of mud. We would have to schedule a run with some serious off road jeeps/trucks with 4 way lockers :banghead:. It is a blast, never been in a soobie though:lol:

Ya, That is kinda far...

I have found some interesting spots in grand prairie and north Dallas, All of them are access roads and such for TXU Energy, They are fun when muddy, But very little chance of getting stuck with a subaru as the trails are pretty packed down. I usually Go alone or with One friend. So I try not to get stuck. Everyone I know is not into off roading...

-Daniel